Link your Kroger Card to Benefit IFC
Help us earn community reward points by shopping at Krogers! Link your Kroger Card to Benefit IFC
HOW TO USE THE KROGER COMMUNITY REWARDS PROGRAM:
All supporters must have a registered Kroger Plus Card account online to be able to link their card to Imani
If you don’t have a Kroger Plus Card, you can obtain a digital Kroger Plus Card when creating an account online or any Kroger store.
Link your card at http://www.krogercommunityrewards.com.
If you already have an account, click on Sign In, otherwise click on Create an Account.
If you are a new online customer:
You will need to enter your email address, create a password, enter your zip code, select a favorite store, and agree to the terms and conditions.
Once you are done entering your information you will get a message asking you to check your email inbox and click the link within the email from Kroger to activate your account.
If you already have a Kroger.com account then follow these instructions:
- Click http://www.krogercommunityrewards.com
- Click Sign In and enter your email address and password that is associated to your Kroger.com account
- Click on Community then on “Community Rewards”
- Click on “Enroll Now,” enter your personal information, and click Save
- Enter the number for Imani; 37088 and click Search
- Select Imani Family Center and click Save
- To verify that you enrolled correctly, you’ll see Imani Family Center on the right side of your account settings page.
Once you are linked, you can start earning rewards immediately towards IFC.
To see how much you have earned towards Imani:
- Sign in to your Kroger account
- Go to http://www.krogercommunityrewards.com.
- Click on “View Your Rewards Details”
- You’ll see how much you’ve earned towards Imani!
Remember: you must swipe your registered Kroger Plus Card or use your Alternate ID (usually the phone number used when signing up for the Kroger card) when shopping for each eligible purchase to count towards Imani!
The Imani Family Center and Krogers Community Programs Staff